Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shampoo


Got up at 7 am today. Because that's how I roll.

Of course when I stepped into the pharmacy at 8, the fan was on low again. It's 35 degrees outside but the doctor I'm exchanging shifts with gets cold for some reason. But, who am I to judge.

12 pm. Temperature's up to 40 now.
Huh? What's that? A.C you say?
Let me introduce you to the pharmacy AC.
It's been around for 25 solid years now. Nope, I kid you not.
I believe it's what you would call sacred.
It's so sacred, in fact, that it only cools down to 30 degrees. That's right. 28, on a really lucky day.
It's also so sacred, that we are ordered to time it to 2 hours, have it rest an hour, then let it work for 2 more.
Don't wanna tire it out now, do we?

Forget the AC.

I got the largest collection of shampoo orders today.
Important questions were asked like:
"Do you have Gliss for dry hair?"
"How much is the Herbal Essence shampoo for?" 
"Tell me ALL the types of Dove shampoo you have."

Felt like a true pharmacist. 

Forget the shampoo.

I can't stand the excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment