Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Patient Counseling


"Is that the only cologne you have?!
Yes.
Are you sure?
Yes.
So you showed me everything you have?
Uhuh. 
Hmm. You know what would be absolutely wonderful?!
Yes?  
If you could be a doll and wrap that up for me.
I'm sorry?
You don't gift wrap here?
Ma'am, this is a pharmacy. Not a gift shop.
Hmm."

Forget the cologne.

It amuses me how just because you happen to work in a pharmacy, everyone believes that for some reason you have tried every single thing you sell.
And when you don't give a satisfactory response, then there is something wrong with you.

Which Fa do you think I should take? The pink one, or the golden one?  
Which Nivea roll on smells nicer?
Which shaving foam works better?
Should I use Vatika for my hair, or Pert Plus?
Does One work better, or Veet?

Wow, so many questions.
So little time to actually care.

It's also mind blowing how even after you do offer your assistance, your advice, your opinion, it is completely disregarded.


"Well Sir, in that case you should take an anti-diarrheal. An antispasmodic isn't enough. You need something to stop the diarrhea.
Yea, ok. But no. No, I'll just take the antispasmodic. Thanks."

"If she keeps getting feverish and isn't responding to the anti-pyretic, she has an infection and she's going to need an antibiotic.
Ok. Please just send the Abimol doctor, thank you."


"Don't believe everything you see on T.V. It doesn't work like that.
Are you sure? 
Yes. I'm positive.
I don't know. It looked very real. 
*silence* "

Well, don't mind me.
I'm just here for the nachos. 


2 comments:

  1. Don't blame them NG coz some pharmacys do wrap gifts =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we wonder why we are made fun of =D e7na ely bngeebo l nafsena O.o

    ReplyDelete